What is Azee 250?
The Azee 250 tablet is a commonly prescribed antibiotic. This is the first of two treatments recommended for the treatment of gonorrhea in adults and children and also one of the five drugs approved by the FDA to treat chlamydia. It helps against organisms that are susceptible to erythromycin, which is not susceptible to tetracycline or doxycycline. It is an antibiotic used to treat different bacterial infections of the ear, nose, respiratory tract, and other body parts.
Azee 250 is a tablet manufactured by Cipla Ltd, a well-known pharma manufacturing company. The main composition of this medicine is Azithromycin 250mg. You must consume this medicine orally with a glass full of water.
What is the use of Azee 250?
Azee250 tablet is treats respiratory tract infections, bacterial infections, and sexually transmitted diseases. Also, it helps in treating gonorrhea, pneumonia, and chlamydia. A few common Azee 250 tablet uses include:
- The treatment and prevention of bacterial infections, respiratory tract infections, and sexually transmitted diseases
- The treatment of acute sinusitis
- The management of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections in patients with AIDS or immunosuppression
- The treatment and prevention of Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia in patients with HIV/AIDS or other immune system disorders.
- The treatment and prevention of infections caused by respiratory tract pathogens, including Streptococcus pneumonia, Herophilus influenza, Moraxella catarrhalis, and Legionella pneumophilia.
This medicine is also used to treat infections of the skin and soft tissue, including acne, cellulitis, folliculitis, furuncles, and abscesses; a genital infection caused by trichomonas, chlamydia, or erythromycin responsive urethritis; ear infections; irritation of the eye; pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) caused by chlamydia or gonorrhea.
Dose of Azee 250
- The recommended dose of this medicine is 500mg to 1000mg, taken once daily, preferably with a meal.
- It should be stored at 15 – 30 degrees C in a closed container and protected from light.
In case you forget about taking Azee 250 MG, you need to take it as soon as possible. This is important because one must never break the chain of taking the tablet in fixed intervals. If you are in a situation where you are about to take medicine the next time, then dropping the tablet of the previous dose is an option because, if taken, it can lead to overdosing. You must never double your dosage for a dose that you have missed or failed to consume.
An essential part is to never overdose on the Azee 250 tablet. If you have overdosed, you must seek emergency medical assistance. They will help you save from any foreseen miss-happening.
How to take Azee 250?
To consume Azee 250mg, you must follow some simple steps. Those are:
- Take Azee 250 tablets before or after food, but there must be a gap of about 2 hours.
- You must not crush, break or chew the tablet in your mouth.
- Do not consume more than that prescribed by a doctor.
- Finally, to take Azee 250, you must take it in your mouth, have a glass of water, and swallow.
How long does to Work Azee 250?
You can take Azee 250 tablet with or without food. But the most whenever you start the course of medicine. It might take few days or a week to let you feel relief from the issue. Also, you must complete the medicine duration as advised by your doctor to get a proper solution rather than visiting them regularly.
Although there are no major side effects related to Azee 250 tablet, still some of them are:
- Sick feeling
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of appetite
Warning & Precautions
The most important thing is always to tell your doctor if you have any issues related to jaundice, muscle problem, heart rhythm disorder, or other issues. You are likely to deal with diarrhoea in case you are facing issue considering the medication without a prescription. If you have diarrhea already, then you should immediately quit having the tablet.
You must also consider a doctor before taking any other type of anti-diarrheia medicine. The main part is that several doctors are still unaware of any effects of pregnancy or breastfeeding. Also, this medicine is not advised for patients with pneumonia because it will lead to major mishaps. Few of the other precautions you must take could be as:
- Always tell your doctor about pregnancy you have or if you are planning one. You must also talk about any breastfeeding habit.
- You must never drink alcohol while taking Azee 250 medicine, as it will have a severe effect on liver.
- Alcohol, barbiturates, bosentan, and salicylates can cause serious liver damage. Don’t use these medicines if you take azithromycin.
- Let your doctor know about the consumption of any other medicines containing erythromycin.
- Always describe about this medicine to your dentist or doctor before having a blood test.
Where to Buy Azee 250?
Online pharma shops are one of the easiest ways to get Azee 250. You can easily find medicine having azithromycin salt in them, and in case you want to consume Azee 250, then you can find it in an online pharma store. One of the best way to get tablet as soon as possible is from a genuine local pharma shop. The best thing you can do is to check Azee 250 reviewto ensure complete acknowledgment.
Other Medicine You can buy from buyfenbendazole.com Like, :
Albendazole 400 Mg | Buy Ziverdo Kit | Buy Ivermectin 12mg | Buy Mebendazole 100 Mg | Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg | Buy Fenbendazole 150 Mg | Z-Pak 500mg
How do Azee 250 tablets work?
This anti-bacterial drug is used to treat several bacterial infections and directly inhibits cell growth and protein synthesis in bacterial cells.
What best describes Azee 250 tablet?
Azee 250 is a tablet used to treat human bacterial infections with Azithromycin as the main ingredient.
Should one avoid anything while consuming Azee 250?
You can consume your diet normally because this will not affect the functioning of Azee 250.
How should you store Azee 250 tablets?
You must keep the tablet away from direct light and heat and store it at room temperature.
Is consuming Azee 250 safe?
The Azee 250 tablet is entirely safe, but it is always advised to consume it according to the prescription.